- Recreate and improve your series describing the process of sprouting, being born, budding, etc.
- Use color to emphasize the process your series describes
- Every one of the five panels should be exactly 20*60 cm.
- You may use any technique for this project.
- The final series is the focus of this exercise. See the images attached - they are examples of projects done as series in a different exercise. Create the sketches for the project in this context.
- How do the five panels become more than the sum of their parts?
- How are they displayed on the wall?
- What is the relation between them?
- What stays the same, what changes?
- Make a test for the technique you are using.