Monday, October 16, 2006

A moment before we begin...


Next week we finally start studying.
I can't tell you how excited I am.
I hope you are too.

We will be learning in class 201 in the Design school's building on Mondays (0900-1300) and Thursdays (1400-1800).

For our first meeting all you need to bring is a pencil, a black pen, a ruler, and a few 100cm*70cm sheets of paper (the cheapest kind possible).

I just spoke to Sandrine and we both wish to make the following clarification:
You are all required to attend the Foundations of Design course. Those of you who have advanced knowledge will be given assignments suitable for your level.

I'm very disappointed to say that only five students bothered to send over their course choices.
Don't come crying to me when your applications get denied...

I'm also not very pleased with the Blog progress. So far only Benjamin and Maya have opened up Blogs like I requested.

But this will all change soon enough,
trust me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Israel Art Calendar