Thursday, March 15, 2007

Exercise 4 - Family-Tree-Ptych


My family?



  1. My Mother, Father, Sister, Grandparents, Uncles and Aunts, and all my further relations.

  2. A bunch of people who embarrass me every time I bring my girlfriend over for dinner and guilty every time I go over to dinner with hers.

  3. The most incredible group of people I know and those who's support and encouragement I never need doubt

  4. All of the above.

Over the next three lessons we examine our near and dear ones, our family, from three different aspects:



  1. We will try and see them as they are.

  2. We will display them at their worst.

  3. We will display them at their best.

Every lesson you are required to present during your studio session a complete presentation including a 2D component (format 50*70Cm) and a 3D component (Format free) that presents your understanding and perspective of your family from one of the angles listed above.

The final presentation will be during the last of the three lessons dedicated to this subject and will be of a triptych composed of all three presentations.


Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Israel Art Calendar