For today's post I thought I'd introduce you to the following design principles:
1. Focus on people—their lives, their work, their dreams.
2. Every millisecond counts.
3. Simplicity is powerful.
4. Engage beginners and attract experts.
5. Dare to innovate.
6. Design for the world.
7. Plan for today's and tomorrow's business.
8. Delight the eye without distracting the mind.
9. Be worthy of people's trust.
10. Add a human touch.
This list was put together by the design team of a small company some of you may have heard of.
Wanna try and guess who?
(need a hint? - search for the answer...)
Four Perfumes for All Genders: Fragrance has too-long been categorized, but these brands are subverting the old ways - While many brands continue to categorize (especially in online stores) their offerings, there are some products that simply need no gendering. Perfume cert...
2 hours ago