For today's post I thought I'd introduce you to the following design principles:
1. Focus on people—their lives, their work, their dreams.
2. Every millisecond counts.
3. Simplicity is powerful.
4. Engage beginners and attract experts.
5. Dare to innovate.
6. Design for the world.
7. Plan for today's and tomorrow's business.
8. Delight the eye without distracting the mind.
9. Be worthy of people's trust.
10. Add a human touch.
This list was put together by the design team of a small company some of you may have heard of.
Wanna try and guess who?
(need a hint? - search for the answer...)
Link About It: This Week's Picks: Boxing grandmothers, architectural pastries, beautified basketball courts and more in our look around the web - 1. Beautifying Neglected Basketball Courts With Project Backboard Founded in 2014 by Daniel Peterson, Project Backboard refurbishes neglected basketball co...
19 hours ago