For today's post I thought I'd introduce you to the following design principles:
1. Focus on people—their lives, their work, their dreams.
2. Every millisecond counts.
3. Simplicity is powerful.
4. Engage beginners and attract experts.
5. Dare to innovate.
6. Design for the world.
7. Plan for today's and tomorrow's business.
8. Delight the eye without distracting the mind.
9. Be worthy of people's trust.
10. Add a human touch.
This list was put together by the design team of a small company some of you may have heard of.
Wanna try and guess who?
(need a hint? - search for the answer...)
Link About It: This Week's Picks: A sad farewell to Lil Peep, photographs from punk-era NYC, Barbie gets a hijab and more - 1. Farewell, Lil Peep Lil Peep, a musician who rose to prominence over the last two years—blending rap, emo, trap and pop—has passed away at just 21 years ...
18 hours ago