For today's post I thought I'd introduce you to the following design principles:
1. Focus on people—their lives, their work, their dreams.
2. Every millisecond counts.
3. Simplicity is powerful.
4. Engage beginners and attract experts.
5. Dare to innovate.
6. Design for the world.
7. Plan for today's and tomorrow's business.
8. Delight the eye without distracting the mind.
9. Be worthy of people's trust.
10. Add a human touch.
This list was put together by the design team of a small company some of you may have heard of.
Wanna try and guess who?
(need a hint? - search for the answer...)
ListenUp: Farewell to Dolores O'Riordan, a beautiful collab between Laurie Anderson + Kronos Quartet and more - The Cranberries: Dreams Lead singer of The Cranberries, Dolores O'Riordan has passed away at just 46 years old. The band was formed in 1989 by brothers Mik...
9 hours ago