For today's post I thought I'd introduce you to the following design principles:
1. Focus on people—their lives, their work, their dreams.
2. Every millisecond counts.
3. Simplicity is powerful.
4. Engage beginners and attract experts.
5. Dare to innovate.
6. Design for the world.
7. Plan for today's and tomorrow's business.
8. Delight the eye without distracting the mind.
9. Be worthy of people's trust.
10. Add a human touch.
This list was put together by the design team of a small company some of you may have heard of.
Wanna try and guess who?
(need a hint? - search for the answer...)
ListenUp: Christine and the Queens and Nine Inch Nails return, plus new music from Slow Hollows, Peter Fenn and more - Christine and the Queens feat. Dâm-Funk: Girlfriend French pop singer/songwriter/producer Christine and the Queens (aka Héloïse Letissier) has teamed up wi...
1 day ago