The final presentation of the Body/Space obect exercise is on this coming Thursday - which will also be our last lesson for the semester.
The presentation will be together with Sigal and Yasha's class and the order of the presentations will be organized in advance on the basis of where on campus your project is so as to save us as much time as possible.
The presentation will start at 13:00 and continue as long as neccessary. We will all respect our fellow classmates and project partners and remain present until the last project has been commented on.
You are required to present a well designed 2D presentation of the process, sketches, background etc. leading to the final project.
The Panel will last three days, starting on Tuesday, the 6.2.07 and ending Thursday the 8.2.07. Panel presentations start every day at 10:00 and continue until 17:00. There will be a break between 13:00-14:00 every day.
We will be presenting on the 2nd day and in rooms 303,304.
No more than 3 students are to present in a room in each session (3 people before the break and 3 people after - a total of 6 people can present in each room).
This is the arrangement of the rooms that I suggest, it is up to you to decide which wall each one of you gets. You may trade if you wish.
303 10:00-13:00 Deborah, Patricia, Roman
304 10:00-13:00 Benjamin, Anya, Masha
303 14:00-17:00 Noa, Yana, Salome
- Each one of you is given an entire wall - treat the wall and the area before it as a single 2D / Space composition
- You may present work from all the courses you took in Holon - not just projects from our course. Choose what you want to present wisely: pick the best projects but present enough work to give a feeling of the scope of your activities.
- Choose and create a suitable background for your presentations.
- Your Blogs will be examined during the Panel and should be up-to-date.
- This is a list of the projects we did together - Line Analysis, BW compositions using basic shapes, Point Vs. Line, Line Vs. Plane + Color, Holon's Colored Light District,3 Objects - normal color texture, Personal Object (together with Nini & Adi's clss), Abstract relationships in cardboard and color, Body – Space – Object.
- I strongly recommend that you visit the first day of the Panel and get an impression of the level of presentation required.