Thursday is our last formal meeting this semester- you will be presenting your Place/Body objects together with Sigal & Yasha's class and I hope you will all do well. I have every reason to believe that quite a few of you will make us all proud...
: - )
It's a little early to say goodbye as we still have the Panel to look forward to but since I ran into this I thought I might share it with you as an early farewell gift.
It's a a list compiled by this girl from Belgium of some of the greatest free software you can find on the Web - enjoy it and share it:
Best Freeware - Carols Vault
Yours Truly,
Mike
Arc Alarm Clock
-
Nanu’s Arc Alarm Clock features beautiful materials inluding cast zinc,
mineral glass, tactile controls, an aluminum alloy chime bar and an OLED
display, w...
13 hours ago
Thanks !!
ReplyDeleteI wish to see you soon !
Salomé
Thanks !!
ReplyDeleteI wish to see you soon !
Salomé